The A65 goes out on its second shakedown run - it ran well with only minor niggles.

Monday and it was time to take the B33 for a short run.

Tuesday and I took the TCT up into the Peak District - all went well until my back brakes locked on in Ashbourne.

Managed to free them off and came home using front brake only - turns out it was a seized wheel cylinder - all fixed now.


Wednesday was spent fixing the TCT ( between the showers ) and tidying the garage.


Thursday and most of the wiring on the A65 was done and dusted.

On the down side, I heard that one of our club members, Mick Ashton, had been killed in an accident whilst working on one of his cars.


Friday and I finish the A65 wiring and take it out for a shakedown run.

The only real niggle was the alternator not working as well as it should - I have a new stator at  home, so that should fix things.


Saturday and I get the A65 charging as it should.


Sunday and it was shakedown run number two for the A65.

Slight oil leak from the head, and the clutch was a bit "grabby" on occasions . . .  so there's still a little bit of fettling to do.