Here's hoping we see Martyn's trike on the road sometime soon.

Monday and a good few hours were spent sorting the wiring out on a Francis Barnett

Tuesday saw me taking the primary side off the Goldie.

Wednesday and the Goldie was back up and running - I also finished off the camping trailer.

Thursday was a bit of a general shopping day.

Friday and the A65 went out - and developed a rather odd "Electrical Gremlin"

not to mention a broken head steady . . . .which was soon fixed.


Saturday and I went and moved Martyn's trike.

Found the Gremlin in the A65 was being caused by the battery.


Sunday was a day of rain - so I spent a few hours sorting a bench grinder out in the garage.